<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16242951?origin\x3dhttp://jesusloves-munmun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


faith.hope.love




Sunday, July 30 ; 9:08:00 PM


Rain

1. "Do you ever have one of those moments...like...if you could just freeze it? It's so beautiful." If you could freeze a moment in your life, what would it be?

2. "I look up and I notice clouds. And then it starts to rain. It always rains, doesn't it? When the rain comes. It's not like they might. They do. It rains in our lives...a lot." What are some of the storms in your life? Is it raining now? Do you think God intentionally puts us through trials? Isn't there an easier way for us to learn?

3. "God says these amazing things like, 'When you cry out to me, I listen.' He even says, 'I cannot ignore the cries of someone who is afflicted." Have you ever felt like God failed to come through for you? Looking back do you still feel the same?

4. "There is this false, twisted idea out there among us people that somehow you've got to have it all together to have a relationship with God." Do you ever act like everything is OK when it isn't? Why do we do this?

5. "God says to us, 'When you come to me, come to me with all your junk, with all your problems, come to me all screwed up, all messed up. Let me take care of it." What does our junk look like? Why does it stop us from crying out to God?

6. "It's all he knows. He sees no reality beyond the storm. What he doesn't realise is that, as his dad, I would do anything to get him home" Is there anyone in your life that you would do anything for? Do you think that's how God feels toward you?

7. "I stop. And i kneel down and take him out of the pack. I pull him close to my chest, and I wrap my arms around him. I hold him so tightly up against my heart. And for the last mile of the walk, the entire time, I bend over and whisper into his ear, over and over again, 'I love you buddy. We're going to make it. Dad knows the way." When you are going through really hard times and everything seems hopeless, do you still trust that God knows the way and that you're going to make it?

Labels:










Feministe Y

evangeline
eighteen
bedok church of christ
soymilkian
nafa, music teaching
19 october 1988


Adores Y

God / soymilk / that 33 days / dek-nois / fellowship / chocolates / music / nuts / green & orange / accessories / movies & dramas / heart to heart talks / joshua / girls time / writing lil notes


Chat Y




Photos Galore Y

Shing's birthday'05
Mozart Concert'06
Nafa Sports Day'06
Zoo, 18 May 06
Thailand'05
Soymilk
Somprasong 4 in Singapore
Internship
English Camp @ MaeHongSon

Bungee Video
3 dek-nois


Exits Y

  • angel angela audrey christoven darius
  • d'coeur dorothy en xin fairul felicia hui en jobyna jovan julia jwen koon ern marie michelle ms lim nathania nuzli sebastian shu feng shu han si han stephanie tubby wei kang zhen qiang
  • Soymilk
  • Mission Interns Payap aaron brendon candice cheryl danny eddie get plush kevin jeremoo li jun melinda nehemiah nicholas ng nicholas tang reagan shawn sheena shermaine yan ming
  • boon keng
  • gerald jing michelle raihanah shing shi jia shu jun


    The Past Y

    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007


    Visitors Y